Zyvox is used for treating adults with certain serious bacterial infections that are often resistant to other antibiotics.
|Product description see below
Zyvox 600 mg
pills x 600
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $16.56 per item
pills x 600
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $14.74 per item
pills x 600
+12 Free pills Viagra
Only $12.74 per item
Drug Name Zyvox
Zyvox (Linezolid) Drug Uses Zyvox
Zyvox is used for treating adults with certain serious bacterial infections that are often resistant to other antibiotics. Drug Class and Mechanism Zyvox
Zyvox is an oxazolidinone antibiotic. It works by interfering with the production of proteins needed by bacteria to grow. How Taken Zyvox
Use Zyvox as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Warnings Precautions Zyvox
Take Zyvox by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
To clear up your infection completely, use Zyvox for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
Do NOT use Zyvox if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zyvox
- you are taking an amphetamine (eg, dextroamphetamine), certain anorexiants (eg, phentermine), a catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor (eg, entacapone), levodopa, meperidine, or a sympathomimetic (eg, albuterol, dopamine, epinephrine, pseudoephedrine)
- you have taken apraclonidine, bupropion, a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (eg, atomoxetine), a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (eg, duloxetine), or certain anorexiants (eg, sibutramine) within the past 14 days
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zyvox. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of high blood pressure, kidney problems, bone marrow problems, low blood cell or platelet levels, an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma), carcinoid syndrome, severe liver problems, seizures, or an overactive thyroid
- if you have a prolonged infection that has been previously treated with another antibiotic medicine
- if you are taking any medicine for depression
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Zyvox. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Missed Dose Zyvox
- Amphetamines (eg, dextroamphetamine), anorexiants (eg, phentermine, sibutramine), or sympathomimetics (eg, dopamine, epinephrine, pseudoephedrine) because the risk of serious side effects, including severe headache, fever, or high blood pressure, may be increased
- Bupropion, COMT inhibitors (eg, entacapone), levodopa, norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (eg, atomoxetine), serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (eg, duloxetine, or serotonin reuptake inhibitors (eg, fluoxetine) because the risk of serious side effects, including severe fever, mental or mood changes, or muscle problems, may be increased
- Apraclonidine, meperidine, or tryptophan because the risk of serious side effects or toxic effects may be increased
If you miss a dose of Zyvox, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Storage Zyvox
Store at controlled room temperature (77 degree F or 25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) is permitted. Possible Side Effects Zyvox
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Bad taste in mouth; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; nausea; tongue discoloration; trouble sleeping; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; bloody stools; bloody vomit; chills; excitation; fast heartbeat; loss of coordination; muscle spasms; prolonged or repeated nausea or vomiting; seizures; severe or continuing diarrhea; sore throat or fever; stomach pain/cramps; sweating; swelling of the hands or feet; tingling or numbness of hands or feet; unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual tiredness or weakness; vaginal irritation or unusual discharge; vision changes; white patches in the mouth.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.