Zyban (Bupropion) is an antidepressant and indicated as an aid to smoking cessation treatment.
|Product description see below
Zyban 150 mg
pills x 150
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $1.00 per item
pills x 150
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.99 per item
Drug Name Zyban
Zyban (Bupropion) Drug Uses Zyban
Zyban is used for helping certain patients to stop smoking cigarettes. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Drug Class and Mechanism Zyban
Zyban is used to treat major depressive disorder and seasonal affective disorder. At least one brand of Zyban is used to help people stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects. How Taken Zyban
Use Zyban as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Warnings Precautions Zyban
- Take Zyban by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Zyban whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do not stop taking Zyban without checking with your doctor.
- Take your doses at the same times each day at least 8 hours apart unless directed otherwise by your doctor. This may help to decrease the risk of seizures with Zyban.
- It takes about 1 week for Zyban to work. You should begin taking while you are still smoking. However, you and your doctor should decide on a date that you will stop smoking during the 2nd week of taking Zyban.
- If you have not made progress towards stopping smoking by the 12th week, contact your doctor.
- If you are not able to stop smoking while using Zyban, talk to your doctor to determine why you were not successful. After the reasons have been reduced or eliminated, you should try to stop smoking again.
- Continue to take Zyban even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Do not use Zyban if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zyban;
- you are taking any other medicine that contains bupropion;
- you have a history of an eating disorder (e.g., anorexia, bulimia) or seizures (e.g., epilepsy);
- you are suddenly stopping the use of alcohol or sedatives (e.g., benzodiazepines) after long-term use;
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zyban Sustained-Release Tablets. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic depression), other mental or mood problems (eg, depression), suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have diabetes, kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart problems (eg, congestive heart failure), or a recent heart attack
- if you have a history of seizure, head injury, tumor in the brain or spinal cord, or liver problems (eg, cirrhosis)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Zyban Sustained-Release Tablets. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Missed Dose Zyban
- Amantadine, antipsychotics (eg, haloperidol, risperidone), corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), insulin, levodopa, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), nicotine patches, oral hypoglycemics (eg, glipizide), other antidepressants (eg, fluoxetine, amitriptyline), sympathomimetics (eg, pseudoephedrine), theophylline, or tiagabine because they may increase the risk of Zyban Sustained-Release Tablets's side effects
- Carbamazepine, phenobarbital, or phenytoin because they may decrease Zyban Sustained-Release Tablets's effectiveness
- Antiarrhythmics (eg, propafenone, flecainide), beta-blockers (eg, metoprolol), phenothiazines (eg, thioridazine), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants (eg, fluoxetine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, nortriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Zyban Sustained-Release Tablets
If you miss a dose of Zyban, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Storage Zyban
Store Zyban at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zyban out of the reach of children and away from pets. Possible Side Effects Zyban
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- anxiety; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach pain; stuffy nose; trouble sleeping.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision or other vision changes; chest pain; concentration problems, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated sense of well-being, inability to sit still, or other unusual or severe mental or mood changes; confusion; changes in sexual desire or ability; delusions; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever or chills; hallucinations; hearing problems or ringing in the ears; joint or muscle pain; menstrual changes; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent anxiety, agitation, restlessness, or trouble sleeping; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.