Tacroz Forte Ointment
Tacroz Forte Ointment is used for preventing organ rejection in patients following liver, kidney, or heart transplant.
|Product description see below
Tacroz Forte Ointment 10 gm
tube x 10
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $227.98 per item
Drug Name Tacroz Forte Ointment
Tacroz Forte Ointment 0.1% w/v (Generic Tacrolimus Ointment) Drug Uses Tacroz Forte Ointment
Tacroz Forte Ointment is used for preventing organ rejection in patients following liver, kidney, or heart transplant. It may be used along with other medicines. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Drug Class and Mechanism Tacroz Forte Ointment
Tacroz Forte Ointment is an immunosuppressant. It blocks the action of certain blood cells (eg, T lymphocytes) that can cause the body to reject the transplanted organ. How Taken Tacroz Forte Ointment
Use Tacroz Forte Ointment exactly as directed.
Do not use more or less of it or use it more often than prescribed by your doctor. To use the ointment, follow these steps:
Warnings Precautions Tacroz Forte Ointment
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Be sure that the skin in the affected area is dry.
- Apply a thin layer of tacrolimus ointment to all affected areas of your skin. Rub the ointment into your skin gently and completely.
- Wash your hands with soap and water to remove any Tacroz Forte Ointment. Do not wash your hands if you are treating them with tacrolimus.
- You may cover the treated areas with normal clothing, but do not use any bandages, dressings, or wraps.
- Be careful not to wash the ointment off of affected areas of your skin. Do not swim, shower, or bathe immediately after applying tacrolimus ointment.
Do NOT use Tacroz Forte Ointment if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Tacroz Forte Ointment, including castor oil
- you are taking astemizole, cisapride, dofetilide, ibutilide, a potassium-sparing diuretic (eg, spironolactone), sirolimus, terfenadine, or ziprasidone
- you have taken cyclosporine with the last 24 hours
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you. Before using Tacroz Forte Ointment:
Some medical conditions may interact with Tacroz Forte Ointment. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart, kidney, or liver problems; diabetes; or high potassium levels in your blood
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Tacroz Forte Ointment. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, spironolactone) because the risk of high blood potassium levels may be increased
- Cyclosporine or other medicines that may harm the kidney (eg, aminoglycoside antibiotics [eg, gentamicin], amphotericin B, cisplatin, cyclosporine, ganciclovir, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs] [eg, ibuprofen], vancomycin) or the liver (eg, acetaminophen, methotrexate, ketoconazole, isoniazid, certain medicines for HIV infection) because the risk of kidney or liver side effects may be increased. Ask your doctor if you are unsure if any of your medicines might harm the kidney or liver
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for infections, inflammation, aches and pains, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, seizures, stomach problems), multivitamin products, herbal or dietary supplements (eg, herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, St. John's wort), astemizole, cisapride, dofetilide, ibutilide, sirolimus, terfenadine, and ziprasidone may interact with Tacrolimus , increasing the risk of side effects
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Tacrolimus may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine. Missed Dose Tacroz Forte Ointment
Take the medication as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose. Storage Tacroz Forte Ointment
Store Tacroz Forte Ointment at room temperature, between 59 and 80 degrees F (15 and 26 degrees C). Store in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat and light. Keep Tacroz Forte Ointment out of the reach of children and away from pets. Possible Side Effects Tacroz Forte Ointment
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Back pain; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; joint pain; loss of appetite; nausea; stomach pain or upset; trouble sleeping; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; decreased coordination; chest pain; diabetes (frequent urination, increased thirst or hunger); fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; mental or mood changes (eg, anxiety, confusion) one-sided weakness; painful urination or changes in the amount of urine; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; shortness of breath; swelling of the hands, feet, or legs; tingling or numbness in the hands or feet; tremor; trouble speaking; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual lumps or skin lesions; unusual weakness or tiredness; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.