Reglan (Metoclopramide) is used for the short term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
|Product description see below
Reglan 10 mg
pills x 10
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.71 per item
pills x 10
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.62 per item
Drug Name Reglan
Reglan (Metoclopramide) Drug Uses Reglan
Reglan is used for short term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in certain patients who do not respond to other therapy. Drug Class and Mechanism Reglan
It is used to treat symptoms of a certain digestive problem in diabetic patients (diabetic gastroparesis). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Reglan is a gastrointestinal stimulant and anti-nauseant. It works by increasing the movement of the stomach and intestines to help move food and acid out of the stomach more quickly. It also works in certain areas in the brain to decrease nausea. How Taken Reglan
Use Reglan as directed by your doctor.
- Take Reglan by mouth 30 minutes before meals unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- It may take several days to weeks for Reglan to work. Do not stop taking Reglan without checking with your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Reglan. Warnings Precautions Reglan
Do not use Reglan if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Reglan;
- you have seizures (e.g., epilepsy); bleeding, blockage, or perforation in your stomach or intestines; or tumors on your adrenal gland (pheochromocytoma);
- you are taking cabergoline or pergolide;
- you are taking medicines, such as phenothiazines (e.g., chlorpromazine), that may cause extrapyramidal reactions (abnormal, involuntary muscle movements of the head, neck, or limbs).
Some medical conditions may interact with Reglan . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have depression, asthma, heart failure, high blood pressure, diabetes, Parkinson disease, blood problems (eg, porphyria), kidney problems, or low levels of an enzyme called methemoglobin reductase
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Reglan . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Missed Dose Reglan
- Cisapride or droperidol because side effects, such as muscle rigidity, increased heart rate, and altered mental abilities, may occur
- Anticholinergic medicine (eg, hyoscyamine), certain antihistamines (eg, diphenhydramine), or narcotic pain medicines (eg, codeine) because they may decrease Reglan 's effectiveness
- Acetaminophen, alcohol, levodopa, phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), sedatives (eg, zolpidem), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine), succinylcholine, or tetracycline because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Reglan
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (eg, phenelzine) because the risk of serious side effects (eg, high blood pressure, seizures) may be increased
- Cabergoline, digoxin, or pergolide because their effectiveness may be decreased by Reglan
If you miss a dose of Reglan, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Storage Reglan
Store Reglan at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Reglan out of the reach of children and away from pets. Possible Side Effects Reglan
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- decreased energy; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; nausea; restlessness; tiredness; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal thinking; confusion; dark urine; decreased coordination; decreased sexual ability; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; loss of bladder control; mental or mood changes (e.g., depression, anxiety, agitation, jitteriness); seizures; severe or persistent dizziness, headache, or trouble sleeping; severe or persistent restlessness, including inability to sit still; shortness of breath; stiff or rigid muscles; sudden increased sweating; sudden unusual weight gain; suicidal thoughts or actions; swelling of the arms, legs, or feet; uncontrolled muscle movements (e.g., of the arms, legs, tongue, jaw, cheeks; twitching; tremors); vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.