Nizoral is used for treating fungal infections.
|Product description see below
Nizoral 200 mg
pills x 200
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $2.82 per item
pills x 200
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $2.44 per item
pills x 200
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $2.10 per item
Drug Name Nizoral
Nizoral (Ketoconazole) Drug Uses Nizoral
Nizoral is used for treating fungal infections. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Drug Class and Mechanism Nizoral
Nizoral is an azole antifungal. It kills sensitive fungi by interfering with the formation of the fungal cell membrane. How Taken Nizoral
Use Nizoral as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Warnings Precautions Nizoral
Take Nizoral by mouth with or without food.
Do not take an antacid within 1 hour before or 2 hours after you take Nizoral .
If you are also taking an anticholinergic (eg, hyoscyamine), an H2 antagonist (eg, famotidine), or a proton pump inhibitor (eg, omeprazole), take Nizoral at least 2 hours before the H2 antagonist, proton pump inhibitor, or anticholinergic.
To clear up your infection completely, take Nizoral for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
Nizoral works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
Do NOT use Nizoral if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Nizoral
- you have a fungal infection in the brain membranes (fungal meningitis)
- you are taking an aldosterone blocker (eg, eplerenone), astemizole, cisapride, conivaptan, dofetilide, an ergot alkaloid (eg, ergotamine), erythromycin, midazolam, nevirapine, pimozide, a quinazoline (eg, alfuzosin), quinidine, rifabutin, rifampin, terfenadine, triazolam, or a 5-HT receptor agonist (eg, eletriptan)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Nizoral . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are allergic to other azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole)
- if you have low stomach acid (eg, hypochlorhydria)
- if you have a history of liver disease, regular alcohol use, alcohol abuse or dependence, or blood problems (eg, prophyria)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Nizoral . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Missed Dose Nizoral
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for infections, HIV, seizures, anxiety, sleep, heartburn, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart problems, high blood pressure, allergies, irregular heartbeat, pain, blood thinning, asthma, migraines, mood or mental problems, cancer, prostate problems, immune system suppression, erectile dysfunction, urinary problems, or contraception [birth control]), multivitamin products, and herbal or dietary supplements may interact with Nizoral , increasing the risk of serious side effects
- Nevirapine, rifabutin, or rifampin because they may decrease Nizoral 's effectiveness
- Astemizole, cisapride, dofetilide, erythromycin, pimozide,quinidine, or terfenadine because the risk of severe heart effects may be increased
- Midazolam or triazolam because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Nizoral , resulting in increased risk of sedation and breathing difficulties
- Aldosterone blockers (eg, eplerenone), conivaptan, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine), quinazolines (eg, alfuzosin) or 5-HT receptor agonists (eg, eletriptan) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Nizoral
If you miss a dose of Nizoral , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Storage Nizoral
Nizoral tablets: store at 59-86degrees F, protect from moisture. Nizoral shampoo: store at a temperature not above 77 degrees F, protect from light. Possible Side Effects Nizoral
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Nausea; stomach pain or upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloating; dark urine; decreased sexual ability; depression; irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; loss of appetite; numbness or tingling of the hands or feet; pale stools; severe or persistent nausea or stomach pain; swollen or tender abdomen; thoughts of suicide; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or fatigue; vision changes; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.