Drug Name Levitra Plus
Levitra Plus (Vardenafil + Vitamins and Ginseng) Drug Uses Levitra Plus
Levitra Plus (Vardenafil + Vitamins and Ginseng) is the reformulated medication that represents the best combination of chemical and herbal compounds, interacting perfectly, and provides fast and reliable cure for erectile dysfunction, adding the feeling of great energetic boost, long-lasting desire and ability to enjoy all the pleasurable moments of sexual life.
- Unbelievable Penis Dilation;
- Enhanced Vascular Supply;
- Feeling of Unbearable Energy Surge;
- Minimized Response Time;
- Human Growth Hormone Release;
- Refreshed Nerve Impulses;
- Semen Production Increase.
One of the essential ingredients of Levitra Plus is Ginseng.
Ginseng stimulates and increases endocrine activity in the body. It increases metabolic activity and relaxes heart and artery movements. Ginseng also stimulates the medulla centers and relaxes the central nervous system. Ginseng also increases more successfully erections, sexual desire and intercourse in comparison with placebo. Drug Class and Mechanism Levitra Plus
The incomparable effect of Levitra Plus is achieved with the following ingredients:
Vardenafil is a novel selective phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body, characterized by high efficacy and low adverse-event profile.
Ginseng is one of the essential ingredients of Levitra Plus. Ginseng has traditionally been used for fighting fatigue, providing immune support. Ginseng helps maintain stamina and energy levels and may enhance physical performance.
- Fights Fatigue;
- Supports Immune System;
- Improves Memory and Concentration;
- Enhances Physical and Mental Performance;
- Increases Energy;
- Supports and Stimulates Efficient Adrenal Function;
- Helps with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
is used to make the nitric oxide, a compound in the body that relaxes blood vessels. Preliminary studies have found that L-Arginine may help with conditions that improve when blood vessels are relaxed (called vasodilation). Together with reduction of blood vessel stiffness L-Arginine increases blood flow, improves blood vessel function and stimulates the release of human growth hormone and prolactin.
stimulates and increases endocrine activity in the body. It promotes an increase in metabolic activity and relaxes heart and artery movements. Ginseng stimulates the medulla centers and relaxes the central nervous system. Ginseng increases successful erections, sexual desire and successful intercourse comparing to placebo.
is an antioxidant nutrient that helps the body inhibit the formation of damaging free radicals. Excess homocysteine causes atherosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the artery walls) and an adequate supply of Vitamin B-6 will prevent the accumulation of this toxic metabolite. B-6 deficiency can weaken the heart muscle and raise serum cholesterol levels. Vitamin B-6 is very important for the metabolism of amino acids - most people should be taking some of this nutrient, this is why it activates L-Arginine in the most proper way. Vitamin B-12
is necessary for the production of red blood cells and plays an important role in maintaining the health of nerve cells and in the formation of genetic material.
is an essential vitamin B that plays an important role in DNA and RNA synthesis, production of red blood cells, cardiovascular health, mood, mental functioning and maintenance of the nervous system. Adequate levels of folate help to maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, supporting cardiovascular health. The form of folate used in supplements get absorbed better than ones found in foods. How Taken Levitra Plus
Not getting an erection at the desired moment is usually called erectile dysfunction (ED) or sometimes impotence. Erectile dysfunction is a better description because the problem can usually be solved. In fact, nearly all men suffer from erectile dysfunction from time to time. Warnings Precautions Levitra Plus
In clinical trials Levitra Plus has shown amazing results, being effective in a majority of men with mild to severe ED. Observing the work of Levitra Plus, we've found out that the response period was minimized to 7 minutes and the full efficacy of erectile dysfunction treatment was achieved.
Besides, Levitra Plus has shown the reduction of unpleasant side effects that people usually experience, taking phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors, with the help of detoxifying herbs and vitamins, needed in your busy everyday life.
Do not use Levitra Plus if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra Plus;
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems;
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (e.g., retinitis pigmentosa);
- you have severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis;
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months;
- you are taking nitrates (e.g., isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (e.g., tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), nitroprusside, or certain antiarrhythmics (e.g., quinidine, amiodarone);
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (e.g., amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Missed Dose Levitra Plus
- Levitra Plus may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Levitra Plus with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Levitra Plus may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Levitra Plus may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Levitra Plus may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Levitra Plus may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (e.g., blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction while you are taking Levitra Plus.
- Levitra Plus does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (e.g., condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- This medicine will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Use Levitra Plus with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Levitra Plus is not recommended for use of children; safety and effectiveness for children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Levitra Plus is not approved for use of women. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Levitra Plus while you are pregnant. It is not known if Levitra is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Levitra Plus, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
If you miss a dose of Levitra Plus, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor. Storage Levitra Plus
Store Levitra Plus at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Levitra Plus out of the reach of children and away from pets. Possible Side Effects Levitra Plus
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy or runny nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); back or muscle pain; chest pain; fainting; prolonged, painful erection; ringing in the ears; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden hearing loss.