Indinavir is an HIV protease inhibitor that works by slowing the growth of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
|Product description see below
Indinavir 400 mg
pills x 400
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $7.31 per item
pills x 400
+12 Free pills Viagra
Only $5.56 per item
Drug Name Indinavir
Indinavir Drug Uses Indinavir
Indinavir is an HIV protease inhibitor. It works by slowing the growth of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Drug Class and Mechanism Indinavir
Indinavir is an antiviral medication in a group of HIV medicines called protease (PRO-tee-ayz) inhibitors. Indinavir prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) cells from multiplying in your body. How Taken Indinavir
Use Indinavir as directed by your doctor.
- Take Indinavir by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating. You may also take it with a light meal that is low in calories, fat, and protein. Take this medicine with water. You may also take it with other liquids such as skim milk, juice, coffee, or tea.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Indinavir is recommended. You should drink at least 48 ounces (1.5 L) of water a day unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- If you take didanosine, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take it with Indinavir.
- Large amounts of garlic may decrease the effectiveness of Indinavir. Talk with your doctor before including garlic in your diet.
- Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while you are taking Indinavir may increase the amount of Indinavir in your blood, which may increase your risk for serious side effects. Talk with your doctor before including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet.
- Take Indinavir on a regular schedule every 8 hours around the clock, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- Take Indinavir regularly to receive the most benefit from it. Taking Indinavir at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Indinavir even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Indinavir. Warnings Precautions Indinavir
Do not use Indinavir if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Artane;
- you are taking alfuzosin, amiodarone, astemizole, atazanavir, certain benzodiazepines (e.g., alprazolam, midazolam, triazolam), certain HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (e.g., lovastatin, simvastatin), cisapride, an ergot derivative (e.g., ergonovine, ergotamine), erythromycin, pimozide, a proton pump inhibitor (e.g., omeprazole), rifampin, a serotonin 5-HT1 receptor antagonist (e.g., eletriptan, sumatriptan), St. John's wort, or terfenadine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Missed Dose Indinavir
- Indinavir may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Indinavir with caution. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to it.
- This medicine is not a cure for HIV infection. Patients may still get illnesses and infections associated with HIV. Remain under the care of your doctor.
- Indinavir does not stop the spread of HIV to others through blood or sexual contact. Use barrier forms of contraception (e.g., condoms) if you have HIV infection. Do not share needles, injection supplies, or items like toothbrushes or razors.
- When your medicine supply is low, get more from your doctor or pharmacist as soon as you can. Do not stop taking Indinavir, even for a short period of time. If you do, the virus may grow resistant to the medicine and become harder to treat.
- Indinavir may improve immune system function. This may reveal hidden infections in some patients. Tell your doctor right away if you notice signs or symptoms of an infection (eg, fever, sore throat, weakness, cough, shortness of breath) after you start Indinavir.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. Mothers infected with HIV should not breast-feed. There is a risk of passing the HIV infection or Indinavir to the baby. It is not known if Indinavir is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Indinavir.
If you miss a dose of Indinavir by more than 2 hours, do not take that dose. Take your next dose as scheduled. If you miss the dose by less than 2 hours, take that dose immediately and then return to your regular dosing schedule. It is important not to miss doses of Indinavir. Do not take 2 doses at once. Storage Indinavir
Store Indinavir at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Indinavir out of the reach of children and away from pets. Possible Side Effects Indinavir
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- bad taste in the mouth; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; nausea; tiredness; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); back, flank, or side pain; bloody or cloudy urine; change in the amount of urine; changes in appetite; chest pain; chills; confusion; dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; flushed face; heartburn; ingrown toenails; joint or muscle aches; mental or mood changes; numbness of the mouth; one-sided numbness or weakness; pain while urinating; pale stools; red, swollen, or blistered skin; severe dizziness or fainting; severe or persistent stomach pain or upset; speech problems; swelling of the feet, hands, lower legs, or stomach; unusual hair loss; unusual paleness; unusual tiredness; unusually dry skin; vision changes; weight changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.