Ilosone is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria.
|Product description see below
Ilosone 500 mg
pills x 500
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $2.36 per item
pills x 500
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $2.20 per item
pills x 500
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $2.13 per item
Drug Name Ilosone
Ilosone Drug Uses Ilosone
Ilosone is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used to prevent bacterial endocarditis and attacks of rheumatic fever. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Drug Class and Mechanism Ilosone
Ilosone is a macrolide antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of, or sometimes killing, sensitive bacteria by reducing the production of important proteins needed by the bacteria to survive. How Taken Ilosone
Use Ilosone as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Warnings Precautions Ilosone
- Take Ilosone by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow Ilosone whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Ilosone .
- Ilosone works best if taken at the same times each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Ilosone for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Ilosone , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Do NOT use Ilosone if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ilosone
- you are taking astemizole, cisapride, conivaptan, diltiazem, dofetilide, an ergot alkaloid (eg, dihydroergotamine, ergotamine), everolimus, an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, ritonavir), an imidazole (eg, ketoconazole), nilotinib, pimozide, a QT-prolonging agent (eg, quinidine, sotalol), a quinolone (eg, ciprofloxacin), a streptogramin (eg, quinupristin/dalfopristin), terfenadine, or verapamil
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Ilosone:
Some medical conditions may interact with Ilosone . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea or a stomach or intestinal infection
- if you have a history of kidney or liver disease, heart problems, a fast or irregular heartbeat, myasthenia gravis, or the blood disease porphyria
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Ilosone . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Missed Dose Ilosone
- Astemizole, cisapride, diltiazem, dofetilide, an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, ritonavir), imidazoles (eg, ketoconazole), nilotinib, pimozide, a QT-prolonging agent (eg, quinidine, sotalol), a quinolone (eg, ciprofloxacin), a streptogramin (eg, quinupristin/dalfopristin), terfenadine, or verapamil because side effects, such as heart toxicity or irregular heartbeat, may occur. Check with your doctor if you have questions about which medicines may affect your heartbeat.
- Conivaptan, ergot alkaloids (eg, dihydroergotamine, ergotamine), or everolimus because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Ilosone
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for aches and pains, allergies, blood thinning, breathing problems, cancer, diabetes, erection problems, gout, heart problems, high blood calcium levels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, HIV infection, inflammation, infections, low blood sodium levels, migraine, mood or mental problems, overactive bladder, Parkinson disease, prevention of organ transplant rejection, seizures, stomach problems, trouble sleeping), multivitamin products, and herbal or dietary supplements (eg, herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, St. John's wort) may also interact with Ilosone . Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your medicines might interfere with Ilosone .
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose. Storage Ilosone
Store this medicine at room temperature in a tightly-closed container, away from heat and light. Possible Side Effects Ilosone
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; loss of appetite; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; decreased hearing or hearing loss; irregular heartbeat; muscle weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; severe stomach pain or cramps; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes, pale stools, severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or dark urine).
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.