Fluoxetine is used for treating premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), a severe form of premenstrual syndrome.
|Product description see below
Fluoxetine 20 mg
pills x 20
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.83 per item
pills x 20
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.70 per item
Fluoxetine 10 mg
pills x 10
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.48 per item
Drug Name Fluoxetine
Fluoxetine Drug Uses Fluoxetine
Fluoxetine is used for treating premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), a severe form of premenstrual syndrome. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Drug Class and Mechanism Fluoxetine
Fluoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve mood. How Taken Fluoxetine
Use Fluoxetine as directed by your doctor.
- Take Fluoxetine by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Fluoxetine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Fluoxetine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Fluoxetine without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Fluoxetine and whenever a change in dose is made.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Fluoxetine. Warnings Precautions Fluoxetine
Do not use Fluoxetine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Fluoxetine;
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (e.g., phenelzine), selegiline, or St. John's wort within the last 14 days;
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (e.g., dexfenfluramine), nefazodone, pimozide, a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) (e.g., venlafaxine), sibutramine, thioridazine, or tryptophan.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Fluoxetine . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems, liver problems, severe kidney problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, diabetes, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Fluoxetine . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anorexiants (eg, phentermine), fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), linezolid, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), metoclopramide, nefazodone, selegiline, serotonin 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), sibutramine, SNRIs (eg, venlafaxine, St. John's wort, trazodone, or tryptophan because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, and coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Tramadol because the risk of seizures may be increased
- Cyclobenzaprine or H1 antagonists (eg, astemizole, terfenadine) because severe heart problems, including irregular heartbeat, may occur
- HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir) because they may increase the risk of Fluoxetine 's side effects
- Cyproheptadine because it may decrease Fluoxetine 's effectiveness
- Aripiprazole, benzodiazepines (eg, alprazolam), beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), carbamazepine, clozapine, dextromethorphan, digoxin, flecainide, haloperidol, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), lithium, norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (eg, atomoxetine), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine), pimozide, propafenone, risperidone, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline), or vinblastine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Fluoxetine Missed Dose Fluoxetine
If you miss a dose of Fluoxetine and are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Storage Fluoxetine
Store Fluoxetine between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Fluoxetine out of the reach of children and away from pets. Possible Side Effects Fluoxetine
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- anxiety; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; weakness.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; black or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; exaggerated reflexes; excessive sweating; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; increased urination; joint or wrist aches or pain; loss of coordination; new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still; persistent or severe ringing in the ears;persistent, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping; significant weight loss; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual hoarseness; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; unusual swelling; vision changes; worsening of depression.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.