Eldepryl is used for treating Parkinson disease in patients who are taking levodopa/carbidopa.
|Product description see below
Eldepryl 5 mg
pills x 5
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $1.00 per item
pills x 5
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.93 per item
Drug Name Eldepryl
Eldepryl Drug Uses Eldepryl
Eldepryl is used for treating Parkinson disease in patients who are taking levodopa/carbidopa. Drug Class and Mechanism Eldepryl
Eldepryl is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI). It works by prolonging the anti-Parkinson activity of levodopa, which may help to slow the progression of Parkinson disease. Eldepryl has no anti-Parkinson effects of its own and must always be given in combination with levodopa/carbidopa. How Taken Eldepryl
Use Eldepryl as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Warnings Precautions Eldepryl
Take Eldepryl by mouth with food.
Do NOT take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
Continue to take Eldepryl even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
If you miss a dose of Eldepryl , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Do NOT use Eldepryl if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Eldepryl
- you are taking fluoxetine or have taken it within the past 5 weeks
- you are taking bupropion, buspirone, cyclobenzaprine, dextromethorphan, meperidine, methadone, a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (eg, atomoxetine), propoxyphene, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) (eg, paroxetine), a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (eg, duloxetine, venlafaxine), St. John's wort, a tetracyclic antidepressant (eg, mirtazapine), tramadol, or a tricyclic antidepressant (eg, amitriptyline), or if you have taken any of these medicines within the past 7 days
- you are using another form of selegiline; another MAOI (eg, phenelzine); a sympathomimetic, including an amphetamine, a cold product, or certain diet pills or preparations (eg, ephedrine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine); or sibutramine, or if you have taken any of these medicines within the past 7 days
- you are taking a 5-HT1 agonist (eg, sumatriptan), apraclonidine, carbamazepine, methylphenidate, oxcarbazepine, or nefazodone
- you will be undergoing elective surgery with general anesthesia or will be receiving cocaine or local anesthesia containing sympathomimetic vasoconstrictors
- you have certain adrenal gland problems (eg, pheochromocytoma)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Eldepryl:
Some medical conditions may interact with Eldepryl . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of bipolar disorder, mania, mood or mental problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or uncontrolled muscle movements (eg, twitching of the face and tongue and involuntary movements of the arms and legs)
- if you have a history of ulcer, heart problems, recent heart attack, seizures, blood problems, or a metabolism disorder
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Eldepryl . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Missed Dose Eldepryl
- Bupropion, cyclobenzaprine, dextromethorphan, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), meperidine, methadone, norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (eg, atomoxetine), oral selegiline, propoxyphene, serotonin or norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (eg, duloxetine, venlafaxine), sibutramine, SSRIs (eg, fluoxetine. paroxetine), St. John's wort, sympathomimetics (eg, amphetamines, ephedrine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine), tetracyclic antidepressants (eg, mirtazapine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because serotonin syndrome (eg, fever, muscle stiffness or rigidity, vital sign changes, mental or mood changes, coma) may occur
- Apraclonidine or buspirone because severe high blood pressure may occur
- Nefazodone or tryptophan because nausea, dizziness, mental or mood changes, seizures, fever, or breathing or heart problems may occur
- Tramadol because the risk of seizures may be increased
- Carbamazepine or oxcarbazepine because they may increase the risk of Eldepryl 's side effects
- 5-HT1 agonists (eg, sumatriptan), insulin, meglitinide antidiabetics (eg, nateglinide), methylphenidate, or sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Eldepryl
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose. Storage Eldepryl
Store this medicine at room temperature in a tightly-closed container, away from heat and light. Possible Side Effects Eldepryl
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; dry mouth; lightheadedness; nausea; stomach pain; vivid dreams.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking; changes in sexual ability or desire; chest pain; confusion; dark or unusual growths on the skin or any skin changes; enlarged pupils; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; increased sweating; memory loss; nausea; neck stiffness or soreness; new or worsening agitation, aggressiveness, anxiety, depression, exaggerated feeling of well-being, hostility, impulsiveness, inability to sit still, irritability, panic attacks, or sleeplessness; rigid muscles; sensitivity to light; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; suicidal thought or actions; swelling of the arms or legs; tremor; unusual or intense urges (eg, gambling, sexual); vomiting.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.