Coversyl is used for treating high blood pressure.
|Product description see below
Coversyl 4 mg
pills x 4
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $3.55 per item
pills x 4
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $2.98 per item
pills x 4
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $2.82 per item
Drug Name Coversyl
Coversyl (Perindopril) Drug Uses Coversyl
Coversyl is used for treating high blood pressure. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor. Drug Class and Mechanism Coversyl
Coversyl is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It works by blocking ACE, an enzyme involved in narrowing blood vessels and causing sodium and fluid retention by the kidneys. This causes blood vessels to relax, allowing blood to flow more freely and at a lower pressure, and increasing the heart's ability to pump blood in some types of heart failure. How Taken Coversyl
Use Coversyl as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Warnings Precautions Coversyl
- You may take Coversyl on an empty stomach or with food.
- Take Coversyl regularly to receive the most benefit from it. Taking Coversyl at the same times(s) each day will help you to remember to take it. Continue taking Coversyl even if you feel well.
Do NOT use Coversyl if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Coversyl
- you are in the second or third trimester of pregnancy
- you have a history of giant hives or skin inflammation caused by ACE inhibitors
- you are taking or have taken dextran sulfate within the past 3 days
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you. Before using Coversyl:
Some medical conditions may interact with Coversyl . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of giant hives or skin inflammation, or hardening of the skin or organs
- if you have bone marrow depression, blood vessel problems in the brain (including stroke), or severe immune system disease
- if you are undergoing dialysis
- if you have high blood potassium, low blood sodium, or are on a sodium-restricted diet
- if you have ischemic heart disease, liver or kidney problems (including transplant), or lupus, or you are dehydrated
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Coversyl . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Indomethacin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen), or salicylates (eg, aspirin) because the effectiveness of Coversyl may be decreased
- Clozapine, cyclosporine, dextran sulfate, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, simvastatin), indomethacin, mannitol, NSAIDs (eg, ibuprofen), pergolide, phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), potassium, potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, triamterene), thiazide-type diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide), or trimethoprim because the actions and side effects of Coversyl and these medicines may be increased
- Iron, lithium, sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide), or thiopurines (eg, azathioprine) because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Coversyl may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine. Missed Dose Coversyl
If you miss a dose of Coversyl and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as possible. Do not use 2 doses at once. Storage Coversyl
Store at the room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Possible Side Effects Coversyl
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Abnormal skin sensation; arm or leg pain; back pain; cough; depression; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; runny nose; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); change in the amount of urine; chest pain; darkening of urine; difficulty swallowing; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hoarseness; pounding in the chest; prolonged nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; severe lightheadedness or fainting; sore throat; swelling of the hands, legs, face, lips, eyes, throat, tongue, or trunk; unusual joint pain; unusual muscle pain, cramps, or weakness; unusual stomach pain; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.