Coumadin (Warfarin) treats or prevents blood clots that may occur in the veins and lungs.
|Product description see below
Coumadin 5 mg
pills x 5
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $1.06 per item
pills x 5
+4 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.89 per item
Coumadin 2 mg
pills x 2
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.75 per item
pills x 2
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.63 per item
Coumadin 1 mg
pills x 1
+2 Free pills Viagra
Only $0.61 per item
Drug Name Coumadin
Coumadin (Warfarin) Drug Uses Coumadin
Coumadin treats or prevents blood clots that may occur in the veins and lungs. It is also used to reduce the risk of death, recurring heart attack, or blood clotting events (e.g., stroke) after a heart attack. Drug Class and Mechanism Coumadin
Coumadin is an anticoagulant. It works by blocking the formation of ceratin blood clotting factors. How Taken Coumadin
Use Coumadin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Coumadin by mouth with or without food.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Coumadin.
- It is very important to take Coumadin on a regular schedule as prescribed by your doctor. Take Coumadin at the same time each day.
- Continue to take Coumadin even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses, unless directed to do so by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Coumadin. Warnings Precautions Coumadin
Do not use Coumadin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Coumadin;
- you have bleeding tendencies, bleeding problems (eg, hemophilia), severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure, certain blood problems (eg, low white blood cell or platelet levels), or leukemia;
- you have active serious bleeding, bleeding in the brain, certain blood vessel problems (eg, aneurysm, dissecting aorta), or inflammation or infection of the heart;
- you have active ulcer or bleeding of the stomach or bowel, urinary tract, genitals, or respiratory tract;
- you have recently had or will be having eye, brain, or spinal cord surgery; spinal puncture; spinal anesthesia; or any type of major surgery;
- you are pregnant or may become pregnant;
- you are unable to have routine blood clotting tests;
- you are unable to follow your doctor's instructions properly and do not have someone to help you take your medicine;
- you are taking mifepristone, streptokinase, or urokinase.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Missed Dose Coumadin
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Coumadin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Coumadin; it may increase the risk of Coumadin's side effects.
- Do not change you activity level or weight without checking with your doctor; the risk of Coumadin side effects may be increased.
- Do not eat cranberry products or drink cranberry juice while you are taking Coumadin. Tell your doctor if these products are already part of your diet.
- Elevated body temperature may increase the effect of Coumadin. Be careful to avoid becoming overheated, especially during hot weather.
- Coumadin decreases blood clotting. Use caution while doing activities such as brushing your teeth, flossing, or shaving. Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you fall or injure yourself. Tell your doctor if you have unusual bruising or bleeding. Tell your doctor if you have dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Do not take aspirin while you take Coumadin unless your doctor tells you to. If you already take aspirin for a heart or other condition, talk with your doctor about whether or not you should continue to take it with Coumadin.
- Tell your doctor if you will be traveling or if you will be confined to a bed or chair for a long period of time (eg, car or airplane ride). This may increase your risk of developing a blood clot.
- If therapy with Coumadin is stopped, the blood thinning effects may last for 2 to 5 days after you stop taking it. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor. Do not suddenly stop taking Coumadin without checking with your doctor.
- Lab tests, including certain blood clotting tests (eg, PT, INR), may be performed while you use Coumadin. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Coumadin with caution in Asian patients; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially bleeding.
- Use Coumadin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially bleeding.
- Coumadin should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed. Children may need more frequent lab tests if they use Coumadin.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Coumadin if you are pregnant. It has been shown to cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Coumadin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Coumadin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
If you miss a dose of Coumadin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Storage Coumadin
Store Coumadin at room temperature away from heat, moisture, and light. Possible Side Effects Coumadin
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); back, side, muscle, joint, or stomach pain; black, tarry, or bloody stools; blood in the urine (pink or brown urine); bloody or coffee ground-like vomit; chest pain; decreased urination; dizziness; fainting; fever; numbness or tingling; pain, unusual color, or temperature change in any area of the body; pale skin; purple, dark, or painful toes; shortness of breath; skin sores or ulcers; stroke symptoms (eg, confusion, slurred speech, vision problems, one-sided weakness); sudden severe pain in your legs, feet, or toes; trouble swallowing; unexplained swelling; unusual bruising or bleeding (eg, nosebleed, unusual bleeding from gums, increased bleeding from cuts, increased menstrual or vaginal bleeding, coughing up blood); unusual headache or weakness; unusual pain, swelling, or discomfort; wounds or sores that do not heal properly; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.