Anacin (Aspirin/Caffeine) is used for treating pain including, headache, muscle aches, sprains, tooth extraction and toothache, menstrual cramps, arthritis and rheumatism, and pain and fever of the common cold.
|Product description see below
Anacin 525 mg
pills x 525
Only $0.76 per item
pills x 525
Only $0.63 per item
Drug Name Anacin
Anacin (Aspirin/Caffeine) Drug Uses Anacin
Anacin is used for treating pain including, headache, muscle aches, sprains, tooth extraction and toothache, menstrual cramps, arthritis and rheumatism, and pain and fever of the common cold. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Drug Class and Mechanism Anacin
Anacin is a combination salicylate and stimulant. It works by blocking several different chemical processes within the body that cause pain, inflammation, and fever. It also reduces the tendency for blood to clot. How Taken Anacin
Use Anacin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Anacin by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation. Taking it with food may not decrease the risk of stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, ulcers) that may occur while taking Anacin.
- Take Anacin with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL). Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Anacin.
- Use Anacin exactly as directed on the package, unless instructed differently by your doctor. If you are taking Anacin without a prescription, follow any warnings and precautions on the label.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Anacin. Warnings Precautions Anacin
Do not use Anacin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Anacin;
- you are a child or teenager with influenza (flu) or chickenpox;
- you have bleeding problems such as hemophilia, von Willebrand disease, or low blood platelets, or you have active severe bleeding;
- you have had a severe allergic reaction (e.g., severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, dizziness) to aspirin, tartrazine, or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) (e.g., ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib);
- you are taking anticoagulants (e.g., heparin, warfarin) or methotrexate.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Missed Dose Anacin
- Anacin may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Anacin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Avoid large amounts of food or drink that have caffeine (e.g., coffee, tea, cocoa, cola, chocolate). This includes any medicines that contain caffeine.
- Talk to your doctor before you take Anacin or other pain relievers/fever reducers if you drink more than 3 drinks with alcohol per day. Serious stomach ulcers or bleeding can occur with the use of Anacin. Taking it in high doses or for a long time, smoking, or drinking alcohol increases the risk of these side effects. Taking Anacin with food will not reduce the risk of these effects. Contact your doctor or emergency room at once if you develop severe stomach or back pain; black, tarry stools; vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds; or unusual weight gain or swelling.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor. Taking more than the recommended dose or taking Anacin regularly may be habit-forming.
- Anacin may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. To prevent bleeding, avoid situations in which bruising or injury may occur. Report any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools to your doctor.
- Diabetes patients - Anacin may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- If Anacin has a strong vinegar-like smell upon opening, do not use. It means the medicine is breaking down. Throw the bottle away safely and out of the reach of children; contact your pharmacist and replace.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Anacin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not take Anacin for at least 7 days after any surgery unless directed by your health care provider.
- Do not take Anacin for more than 10 days for pain or for more than 3 days for fever unless directed to do so by your health care provider.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Anacin while you are pregnant. Anacin is not recommended during the last 3 months (third trimester) of pregnancy because it may cause harm to the fetus. This medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Anacin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
If you miss a dose of Anacin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Storage Anacin
Store Anacin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Anacin out of the reach of children and away from pets. Possible Side Effects Anacin
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- dizziness; heartburn; irritability; nausea; nervousness; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black or bloody stools; confusion; diarrhea; drowsiness; hearing loss; ringing in the ears; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or heartburn; shakiness; trouble sleeping; vomiting.
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can by tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
Weight Loss Information
We bring you the top weight loss diet pills that are available that you can order from the privacy of your own home.
Those top weight loss diet pills include
. For your information, Phentermine is by far the most popular diet pill.
Fighting Allergies Naturally
It's spring major allergy
season and many allergy sufferers may be contemplating their medicine cabinets of antihistamines and anti-inflammatories wondering if vitamin C
and bee pollen really do work.
Oral Contraceptive for Treating Acne Vulgaris
In a recent study, women with moderate cases of acne vulgaris rated their conditions as improved, excellent, and good after receiving six months of treatment with an oral contraceptive, norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol.
Getting to know more about Viagra
VIAGRA is usually assumed as an oral treatment of choice for most men suffering from erectile dysfunction, although how well this drug is known ...
Profiling Generic and Brand Name Viagra.
According to medicine, impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a person consistently loses its ability to achieve or maintain an erection firm, which is long enough to penetrate partner. It is known that the predominant affliction of older men, erectile dysfunction is a common problem, which, however ...
What ED treatment drugs are available?
To date, the treatment of erectile dysfunction was easier. This happened as a result of launch of Viagra in 1998, after which the manufacturer, Pfizer reported record sales in the first quarter alone.
Viagra oral drug treatment, which was designed to combat erectile dysfunction. The fundamental ingredient in the product is sildenafil, which essentially serves to work inside the body by improving blood flow to the penis, which, together for firmer, longer lasting erections.
Although effective in terms of results, Viagra can also have some unwanted side effects. It is for this reason it is imperative that you consult your physician before beginning the course of Viagra.
Another oral drug developed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is Cialis. This product consists of a main ingredient, tadalafil. In addition, the product also serves to improve blood circulation in the penis. In addition, the drugs have grown in popularity because of its longer-lasting effect, for which he was named the "weekend pill.
The newest addition to the range of ED treatment today is Levitra, principally consists of vardenafil. The product works in the body, much the same way as Viagra and Cialis, it is considered appropriate for older men who suffer from erectile dysfunction problem.
Generic Levitra from Canadian Pharmacy
In early 2003, the second of prescription drugs to treat erectile dysfunction, Levitra, was approved by the FDA. How Generic Viagra,
Levitra helps strengthen the blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection.
Once a man has completed sexual activity blood flow to the penis should decrease and erection should go away.
Levitra should be taken approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity.
In clinical trials, most patients were able to initiate sexual activity before that time.
A 2004 study showed that about 50% of men taking Levitra experienced firm erection within 25 minutes, while a small percentage in as quickly as 10 minutes.
Studies also showed that Levitra improved erectile function in men who had other health factors like diabetes or prostate surgery.
Buy Online Levitra Men taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain (also known as angina), should not take Levitra.
Men who use alpha-blockers, sometimes prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems, also should not take Levitra.
This combination can cause pressure to drop to critical levels.
Generic Levitra is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets should be taken no more than once a day.
The average cost of tablets is about $ 10 and covered a lot of insurance plans.